Welcome to the new International Network of Museums for Peace (INMP) Documentation Centre, an online resource for viewing the history of our organisation. This website was put together by volunteers at the INMP Secretariat in the Hague, the Netherlands, to celebrate the 25th anniversary of INMP. Many thanks to the INMP members who have contributed photos, documents and stories from the past 25 years. Enjoy!
- Information within the Document Centre is presented along a clickable Timeline, organised by year.
- Click anywhere to the left of the central picture to navigate to earlier years.
- Click anywhere to the right to see later years.
- Click on the central picture (or text) in the middle of the page, to see the highlights of that year.
- Click on the central picture (or text) of a highlight, so see more detailed information about that event, including photos, links and related documents.
There are menus to allow viewers to navigate directly to any year on the Timeline. These are located at the top right of the screen.
- Place the cursor over the ‘Timeline’ heading to see a drop-down menu of years.
- Click on a year to view the highlights for that year in the Timeline.