The new INMP office in Kyoto is established.
Newsletter #23 is now online!
We welcome our new editorial colleague Ms. Kya Kim, Kyoto!
Here are the key titles you can enjoy:
- Waging Peace Exhibition at War Remnant Museum – Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Peace Tours and Exhibitions of the Documentation Center of Cambodia
- 100 Years of Waging Peace: Exhibition at Dayton International Peace Museum
- Tehran Peace Museum
- 20th Anniversary of Gernika Peace Museum Foundation
- Frontier of Peace (Fronteira da Paz) Museum
- Los Alamos Exhibition New Mexico, US
- Turn Back the Clock Exhibition at the Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago, US
- Now More Than Ever tour of CND/peace symbol in the UK
- Peace Museum Meeder (Germany)
- Map of Peace for Germany
- Bridge at Remagen Peace Museum (Germany)
- Syrian Collateral – Exhibition at the Erich Maria Remarque Peace Centre, Osnabrueck, Germany
- Bertha von Suttner Peace House in Tbilisi, Georgia and The Hague, The Netherlands
- Peace Museum Valcea Romania
- Peace with North Korea
- New Publication: War and Art: A Visual History of Modern Conflict (London: Reaktion Books, 2017, 392 pages), edited by war historian Joanna Bourke.
The next INMP Newsletter (#24) will be published in September 2018. The deadline for submissions is 15 August 2018 (max. 500 words with one or two photos). Please send your text and images to email@example.com. Don’t keep your peace museum and exhibition work local – make it global through the INMP Newsletter and website!
If you would like to be notified about the quarterly INMP Newsletter and other INMP news, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name, organisation and email address. We don’t share our email lists.
* Thank you to our volunteer editorial staff for putting the newsletter together.