Associates aspire to the same goals as those of INMP, as stated in its regulations. These goals are to contribute to world peace by strengthening the work of museums, galleries and libraries working for peace (collectively called museums for peace). They will do so by fostering worldwide cooperation between museums for peace, in the broadest sense of the word and without any discrimination.
The advantages of becoming an associate of the network:
- receive our quarterly newsletter
- contribute to the newsletter and website
- have your own webpage on our website for news from your organisation
- write, work and share ideas with the INMP and other associates
- receive invitations to international conferences, activities and special exhibitions
- vote in the elections for board members
- receive a discount on our publications
The annual fee depends on your annual income:
- Less than €1.000 = €5,-
- €1.000 – €5.000 = €10,-
- €5.000 – €10.000 = €20,-
- €10.000 – €50.000 = €30,-
- Over €50.000 = €60,-
- Less than €10.000 = €25,-
- €10.000 – €50.000 = €50,-
- €50.000 – €100.000 = €75,-
- €100.000 – €500.000 = €150,-
- Over €500.000 = €250,-
For questions about this fee structure, please Contact us.
The INMP board reserves the right to reject an application. Registration becomes effective following confirmation by the board, and receipt of dues. The application form can be sent to the secretariat using e-mail, regular mail, or fax (Contact us).
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our network.