The organisation of the INMP consists of an Executive Board and an Advisory Committee, and is coordinated by the international office in The Hague (collaboration between the General Coordinator and the Director.)
The General Coordinator gets appointed by the Executive Board, is the chairman during board meetings, consults with the Advisory Committee on matters that concern the INMP and convenes meetings of the Executive Board and Advisory Committee. Currently, the function of General Coordinator is vacant, Dr. Peter van den Dungen retired from the board after 25 years of dedicated coordinatorship.
The Executive Board consists of a maximum of ten individual associates, including a chairman, secretary and treasurer (the last two can be fulfilled by one individual), representing the diversity of the associates. The date for new elections of the Board will be announced before August 31st 2017.
The Executive Board
- General Coordinator : vacant
- Clive Barrett (The Peace Museum, GB)
- Koo-Do Chung (No Gun Ri International Peace Foundation, KR)
- Lonnie Franks (Dayton Peace Museum, Ohio, USA)
- Balkrishna Kurvey (No more Hiroshima: No more Nagasaki: Peace Museum, IN)
- Gerard Lössbroek (Pax Christi International, NL)
- Jesper Magnusson (Fredens Hus, SE)
- Syed Sikander Mehdi (Institute of Business and Technology – Biztek, PK)
- Lucetta Sanguinetti (Peacelab-Museum Factory, IT)
- Liv Astrid Sverdrup (Nobel Peace Center, NO)
- Kazuyo Yamane (Editorial member of Muse Newsletter, Japanese Citizens’ Network of Museums for Peace, JP)
The Advisory Committee consists of three to twelve individual associates, also representing the diversity of the associates. The main task for the Advisory Committee is to advise the General Coordinator on relevant matters for the INMP.
- Ikuro Anzai (Anzai Science and Peace Office, JP)
- Joyce Apsel (Professor Liberal/Global Studies – New York University, US)
- Timothy Gachanga (Community Peace Museums Heritage Foundation, KE)
- Sajid Ishaq (Interfaith League Against Poverty, PK)
- Katherine Josten (Global Art Project for Peace, US)
- Shahriar Khateri (Tehran Peace Museum, IR & Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, NL)
- Yeonghwan Kim (Peacemuseum, KR)
- Roger Mayou (International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum, CH)
- Iratxe Momoitio (Gernika Peace Museum Foundation, ES)
- Carol Rank (The Peace Museum, GB)
- Erik Somers (NIOD Institute for War, Holocaust and Genocide Studies, NL)
- Roy Tamashiro (Webster University, US)
The international coordination
The INMP office in The Hague consists of a team of volunteers (Jane Pulford, Noriko Hashimoto) and intern (Chloe Duperron), directed by Petra Keppler (hon).